Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Napping and then on to scooting!

okay, so i forgot that I need to upload first to last so my pics are out of sequence . ; 0 so read from bottom up. :D

No scooter ride is complete without a supportive hug from his big sister. Actually truth be told she was probably just jealous and wanted some attention from the camera but whatever works. He seemed thrilled.

those at those baby blues! Gorgeous!
Ryan's way of scooting is to walk beside the scooter. He does this all the time. Then yesterday I heard 'momma watch me" and I looked back at him and he was actually scooting! Wow! What balance, so cool. My friend is giving him radio flyer's first scooter this weekend as a belated birthday present and I was really excited but now I wonder if I should trade it in for one like Lyssa minus the Barbie stickers. ha...
Ryan napping in his racecar bed with his new loves...trains. Seriously over night he woke up and has carried around since. He even has a train bag because he keeps dropping them. Although when we go outside he does leave them inside so he can scoot.

No comments: